It's been awhile since I've posted and although not too much has been going on here - we have reached a big milestone that is worthy of a blog post. We have started potty training Reid! This past weekend Ryan and I tackled the "1 Day Method" which had worked successfully for both Kyla and Ryland - Reid on the other hand has proven to be smarter and more stubborn. He completely grasped the whole potty concept but refused to even sit on the potty - he instead held his pee and poop the entire day. Yesterday on day 3 he FINALLY went on the potty - something just clicked and he started going. The nice thing is - he can hold his pee forever so I have only cleaned up 4 accidents in the past 4 days. Hoping he continues to get more comfortable. Here are a few pics of him from the past week. He loves his bedtime routine - brushing his teeth on his own and bath time of course.
I only had time to do a Valentine's shoot with Kyla - while Ryland was at school and Reid was napping. Kyla is pretty close to giving up naps which I am so not ready for. She has so much energy and sleeps so little. She is typically the last to fall asleep and the first to wake up in the mornings. Even when sick, its a struggle to get this girl to nap.
This next picture pretty much sums up Ryland these days. Another one full of energy, likes to talk alot and tell stories, he's all about wrestling and playing ninja, insists on wearing t-shirts and shorts in the winter. At the same time - he is a great big brother, is so sweet with Reid and loves going to school and writing. We will be signing him up for T-Ball soon - he is exciting to start playing again!







No comments:
Post a Comment