January 4, 2012

Reid-ster

Reid is 21 months now - can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. He has been such a good, fun little baby - it is definitely hard seeing him grow up so fast. The other day I had some alone time with him (which is very rare) so I thought I'd take a few pictures. And here's a little update on the little Reid-ster. Reid loves hanging out with Ryland and Kyla and wants to tag along and do everything they do. His favorite thing is to join in on evening wrestling matches with daddy. He loves to rough house and many times will even tackle me out of no where when I am folding laundry. He is still a great cuddler and likes to give kisses - when he's in the mood of course. His new thing is "hoarding" - believe it or not - he likes to hoard things in his hands and walk around the house with them all day long. If you try to take them away - he screams! He is still not talking much (surprise, surprise) but can sign a few things like please, thank you, more and milk. He does however have a universal name for everything which is "uh, uh" - sounds alot like a monkey (I think I may have mentioned that before). His favorite foods are cheese, yogurt and smoothies and he won't touch hot dogs. He likes watching cartoons, playing with balls, taking baths and dancing!






No comments: