December 8, 2011

Out of Africa

We had a fun family day yesterday - took Ryland out of school and went to Out of Africa for the day. The weather was perfect, a little cool and sunny. All the animals were out enjoying the cooler temps and there were no crowds. Reid absolutely LOVES animals and is just mesmerized looking at them. He sounds like a little monkey himself - running around pointing to everything and saying "uh, uh, uh." Yes, he is still not talking but has learned to say "momma" which completely melts my heart.



Kids had a blast on the Safari ride and got the best seats where they 
could stand and overlook everything.



Ryan feeding the giraffe with his mouth. Reid also fed the giraffe - not with his mouth :) 
As for Ryland and Kyla - they were too timid but at the end of the day said the giraffe 
was their favorite part.










Kyla was chosen to come up during the snake show and was able to pet the anaconda.

1 comment:

Gina Lasaitis said...

I love your hair! I didn't even recognize Ryland with a buzz cut. I was wondering what friend came with you guys till I realized it was Ryland!