August 28, 2008

Gotta Love The Terrible Two's

Not too much has been going on here in Arizona. We are trying to enjoy the last bit of the summer as it's quickly coming to an end. We've had alot of monsoons lately and have really enjoyed watching the lighting/thunder storms come rolling in from our upstairs balcony (it's quite a view).

In Ryland news - he has officially entered the "terrible two" phase - just in time for the new baby to come, right? He's had a few big tantrums but luckily they have been at home and not out in public. His new thing is making this funny scrunched up face when posing for pictures (see pic below). So my options are that or not looking at the camera at all - I guess I'll take what I can get. Ryland's almost learned to say his ABC's and loves to count EVERYTHING. Below are a few pictures at the pool, a playdate with his buddy Beau, and hanging out at the park.

Pregnancy news - I am still feeling good. No swelling yet. Baby's heart sounds healthy. She is kicking like crazy (especially after my chocolate fix). A few contractions everyday (nothing too intense). Due date is still set for October 26th!



No comments: