Ryland has also turned into quite the "busy-bee" - I wish I had an ounce of his energy. We're thinking he's preparing us for the new baby, with his nightly trips to the bathroom and constant need for attention. Luckily we've been having alot of play dates recently as this gets him out of the house and he is able to interact with some of his friends.
On the home front - we just started working on our landscaping. It's going to be a long project but I'm glad to finally get things moving. We finally got our home leased - the renters will be moving in at the end of the month. Ideally we would have loved to have sold it - but we'll take what we can get in this market.
Below are a few pics of our day at the Art Fair in downtown Prescott and Ryland's first ride on the horse. He rode Rebel yesterday at his Grammy and Poppy's house and loved it!





No comments:
Post a Comment