It's only taken me four years, but I finally made it back to the slopes!
Ryan and I decided to take a
very last minute trip to Colorado
to see Matt and Gina before they moved to Arizona next week. We enjoyed
two beautiful, sunny days of skiing at Breckenridge and Vail resorts. It
was so good to get away and have some adult time, uninterrupted
conversations and some relaxation in the hot tub. Thanks so much Grammy
and Poppy for watching the kiddos for us!
It's all about fashion on the ski slopes - seriously. Ryan and I definitely need to
re-think our outer wear next time we go skiing. We may as well been wearing a
one piece - that is how outdated we felt.
2 comments:
Haha! I just saw this blog. Onsies are IN!!!
Haha! I just saw this blog. Onsies are IN!!!
Post a Comment