On the way to school I kept thinking and wondering how he would do - would he cry, would he like his teachers, will he make friends? All my worries went away when I realized his main concern was, "When snack time was?" He would be fine - give him some kids to play with, a juice box and some goldfish crackers and he's golden :) And he was - he did awesome - he loved it and can't wait to go back.
On the way home - he told me about his day...he doesn't know his teacher's name, he doesn't know what he learned, he played with his friends Beau and Scott, he drew me a picture of a car, he had goldfish and milk for a snack (and a milk mustache to prove it), he played outside, and he knows where his teacher's stash of skittles are.
Below are a few picture of Ryland and his friend Beau playing. Wish I got some more pictures - but it was crazy with all the kids and parents on the first day.

3 comments:
You got a couple of great shots! So glad Ryland had fun and that he was a very good friend to Beau today when he needed one!
Yea for a great first day of preschool! I'm glad he had such a good time. :) He is such a cutie!
Awww... he is getting so big. Great Pictures!
Post a Comment