Welcome to our family blog! Visit us again for new posts and pictures.
September 18, 2009
Miss Scrunchy Face
Gotta love the scrunchy face! Especially now with her little tooth poking through - so cute. Kyla is on the move - getting around everywhere and almost walking. She has taken a few steps here and there and then lunges forward - she has no fear. Gotta watch her all the time. She has started saying Hi while waving and loves to give open mouth kisses. Her favorite activity during the day is eating - she loves finger food and I think she is on the verge of calling it quits on baby food. Luckily she eats everything, excepts for tofu. She loves playing in the sandbox with Ryland and being outside. She has stopped trying to eat rocks and has only taken one mouth full of sand that we know of. We've tried getting her to watch a little bit of Baby Einstein's - the pics below are of her eating some cheerios and watching the show. She does good for about 15 minutes and then is done - onto the next thing. One more month until her first birthday - time to plan a party!
2 comments:
She may just be the cutest little girl I know!!!!
I wish I saw that cutie more!
Post a Comment