At home we've been slowly trying to get things ready for the baby. I think we are denial that my due date is only 3 weeks away. We ordered Ryland's new furniture which will come in mid-November. Hopefully it'll be just in time to move the baby into the crib and transition Ryland into his big-boy room.
Ryland has been trying to recover from a cold that he caught from me, poor guy :( He is anxious for Halloween to come so he can go trick-o-treating. He carries his little pumpkin all over the house with him and fills it up with his toy animals. He LOVES watching Curious George and requests to watch it at least 10 times a day. He's looking forward to the new baby coming and is very sweet about giving my belly kisses. He's going to be a great big brother!
I had my 37 week doctors appointment today. I am about 2 centimeters dilated and that's about all the news I have. Sleeping at night is becoming VERY uncomfortable. I have been experiencing some contractions but nothing really steady or extreme.



No comments:
Post a Comment