Below are a few pictures from the park from the other day. Ryland loves going and playing soccer on the field and shooting baskets. At home, he has been into helping me cook and bake. Whenever I am doing anything in the kitchen, he insists on pulling up a chair and helping. It's amazing how involved they want to be at such a young age. I'm looking forward to making all our Halloween treats with him this year. And speaking of Halloween, I tried putting on his costume the other day to check for the size and he threw the biggest fit - did not want to have anything to do with it. So we'll see how that all plays out this year. I'm hoping to get in another "fitting session" so he'll get used to it - we'll see :(


1 comment:
I can't believe how big he is already. I love all the pictures - keep them coming.
Post a Comment