We are halfway through our summer vacation and I haven't even posted any
pictures yet. I've actually been really bad about taking pics lately -
just keep forgetting to take my camera along or I'm too busy to even
take my camera out. The kids have been having a great summer so far. We
have been very busy - swimming a ton, going on hikes, VBS, and going to
the summer movies at our theater. Ryland has also been going to karate
and Kyla has been attending gymnastics (which I have no pictures of). My
fear is that the kids have learned that this type of busy lifestyle has
become our norm and they wake up every morning asking what fun things we're
doing and where we're going for the day. It's exhausting packing waters,
snacks and lunches everyday - but the kids are LOVING it. I don't have too many activities captured but below are a few from hiking and hanging out by the pool.
We've been looking for a cool hiking trail to take guests when they visit and we finally found one! It is right in the middle of the Granite Dells among all the boulders which we love. We did not hike the entire trail but stopped midpoint at a little creek and tiny waterfall. The kids loved climbing on all the rocks and even saw a snake (which made Ryland have a little trouble sleeping that night).
The rest are some pictures of the kids by the pool. Ryland is doing awesome in the water - loves swimming and has really progressed since last summer. Kyla is getting more comfortable - will jump in the water and even go under. And little Reid is a fish - he has no fear and loves to run and jump in the water.
 |
| Talking Rock Pool |
 |
| American Ranch |
No comments:
Post a Comment