The kids had a blast at Mortimer's this year despite the heat. Ryland looks like he is in pain in most of the pictures :) I think all the kids were done with the camera and taking pictures two minutes after we got there :( Well Kyla and Reid were done before we even got out of the car. Kyla wants nothing to do with smiling for the camera - I think I got one pic of her making eye contact. Reid is so fascinated with everything around him - he practically runs away from me when he sees me coming.
So here are a few shots from the day. The kids had fun playing on the bouncy slide, riding the barrel train and seeing all the animals in the petting zoo and watching the tractor pulls. The kids picked out two small pumpkins from the pumpkin patch. Hopefully we'll get a chance to carve them in the next few days - it going to be another busy week!













No comments:
Post a Comment