Yesterday was a big day for Ryland - his first day of kindergarten! He did awesome and loves his new school and teacher, Mrs. Sullivan. He even rode the bus home for the first time! I was a little nervous about it and picked him up at school to show him where to go and which bus to get on. I thought we would do this for a few days to make him more comfortable but he kept asking if he was going to ride the bus home so I thought I would give it a try. He just got right on with all the older kids and when he got off he asked "can I do that again?"

Kyla will be starting preschool in a few weeks as well.
Taking Ryland to school is making her very excited to go herself :)

Ryland and his good friend Carter.

Waiting in line to go to his classroom. There are only 3 girls in his class
and the rest are boys. There is definitely going to be alot of energy in that room.
1 comment:
Only three girls - wow! Glad the first week went so well for you guys!
Post a Comment