
Ryland's new obsession for the week are these "play" glasses I got him at the dollar bin at Target. He wears them ALL DAY LONG! Some other favorite activities of the week (yes they change weekly) are catching grasshoppers in the backyard, coloring, Skyping with Babcia and dressing up as Spiderman.

Ryland is starting to adjust to his new schedule - back in school three days a week and soccer on the weekends. He loves being on a soccer team (the Mini-Me's) and loves having Ryan as a coach. The games are a little rough - I think more than half of our team are three year olds and no one is really too aggressive on the field.

Kyla loves going to Ryland's soccer games - she runs on the field during warm-ups and wants so badly to be part of the team. She has her own ball and will kick it on the side lines during the games. She's also ready for school to start and acts like she owns the classroom when dropping/picking Ryland up. She'll walk in, say hi to all the teachers and kids, sit at the table and help herself to some paper and markers. Good thing the teachers think she's cute :)



Our little Reid is getting so big. He's still not loving the solid foods - will only eat bananas which in turn are making him constipated :) So we're at about 2 poops or rather blow outs a week! He is almost starting to sit up on his own - is rolling everywhere and is starting to get some hair growth.

4 comments:
I love Kylas pigtails. So adorable! I'm glad everyone is happy and well. Take care.
Your mom skypes? Geez, I have to get on that thing. It seems like everybody is doing it! :)
I came across Plum organics on diapers.com With three little ones, I'm sure you are a pro. I was just surprised at how good they taste (to me, let alone Elizabeth).
....perhaps Reid would like them?
Post a Comment