Reid slept for 12 hours straight last night - it was AWESOME - 7 p.m. to 7 a.m baby! He is rolling like crazy. Our days of leaving him on a bed or floor are done and he can easily roll all over the room now. He is growing out of his bouncy chair and onto his bumbo and walker. I am starting to feel so sad putting these baby items away as I know we won't be needing them anymore :(



Miss Kyla is crazy as ever. She is finally getting the rest of her teeth in so I'm hoping her moody days will be over soon as I know she has been in alot of pain. Her potty training has been off and on - she has good days and bad. I've noticed that most of her accidents are due to her laziness and not wanting to miss out on playtime. She is going to be starting gymnastics in a couple of weeks - she loves to climb on everything so I'm hoping she'll really like it.
Ryland is starting school up in a couple of weeks and can't wait. He misses all his school buddies and is ready to get back in the classroom. We had his open house last week where he went to get his picture taken and say hi to his teachers. Lately he has been into building things with his Tinker Toys, playing superheros, transformers, and coloring. He has become quite the helper - he loves to help change Reid's diaper, pick veggies from the garden, and telling me when Kyla has an accident.


The kids love being creative, playing with play dough, coloring and painting. Ryland has even started coloring in the lines - I was very impressed.

We took the kids camping last weekend to Potato Patch Campground up Mingus Mountain. They LOVED being outdoors, getting dirty, eating lots of marshmallows and drinking juice boxes. The night was surprisingly cold - which I don't think I prepared for. The kids did alright - Ryland woke up a few times crying that his nose was stuffed (the end of the world I tell ya) and Kyla woke up as well crying a little bit. Reid did awesome - slept through the night. I had a hard time sleeping and think I got only about an hours worth of real sleep which is why I think I am sick now :( I think once the little ones are a bit older we'll be able to camp more. It was still fun to go since it's so close to the h0use though.




2 comments:
I have been wondering what you have been up too. Camping looks fun - we wanted to go with others this summer but did not know of anyone willing. I hope we get to see you at soccer soon!
Great pictures Cathy. I think Reid looks a little like Jude in a way. YOur kids are so adorable!
Post a Comment