Ryland has started school back up this week. He is enjoying being back in his classroom and with his friends. Kyla on the other hand is missing her big brother when he is at school. This is becoming a fun stage watching the two of them play together. And despite the squabbles and never-ending sharing battles - they love playing with eachother.
Kyla is 14 months old and turning into a little "girly-girl." She loves playing with her kitchen and making meals to serve to everyone. She cuddles her baby dolls and takes them for walks in their stroller. She is interested in watching me blow dry my hair and put on make-up and just watches me so intently. Still - she hates to wear bows and have anything in her hair. If I distract her - I can sneak one in - but it's only a matter of time before she notices it and rips it out. Luckily she still doesn't have too much hair so she can get by without pinning it up yet.
Ryland is enjoying all his new toys from Christmas. He loves his dinosaur books and puzzles and all his new games. He definitely has that creativity gene and loves to do crafts, draw and paint. Whenever I pick him up from school he has a stack of pictures in his cubby that he drew that day.




2 comments:
Ok cathy, the second picture is a bald Ryan!!!! How have you managed to have a girl who is an exact replica of his Daddy! Luckily Daddy is good-looking, but don't tell him I said that!
I've been saying it all along - she looks just like Ryan. Definitely Daddy's little girl - think she has his personality and all!
Post a Comment