December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas is officially over - what a fun year! Having two little ones around the house sure does make it feel more the holidays. I love feeling like a kid again and getting excited to make cookies, drink hot cocoa, wrap presents and just the excitement of Santa coming!

The kids had a great time despite both getting sick with Croup - they were good sports the whole weekend and loved being around family. They weren't too into taking pictures however and their poor noses were both so red along with their glazed eyes.

Ryland was terrified of getting out of his room on Christmas Eve and called us Christmas morning to get him out. I think he still thought Santa was in the house - I'm thinking this could be a good tactic we could use throughout the year when we need him to stay in his bed :)

Here are a few pictures from our weekend!


3 comments: