Welcome to our family blog! Visit us again for new posts and pictures.
June 22, 2009
Father's Day Weekend
We spent a wonderful Father's Day weekend with good friends and family. The Bakers visited us from Florida and Aunt Gina came to visit from Colorado. The weather was great - we were all happy to be able to spend some time out by the pool. We enjoyed lots of great food, heard a steel drum band at the park, had some water gun fights, and Ryan was able to go horse-back riding and do some hiking. Although Kyla has been fighting a cold - she was all smiles and loved the pool. Ryland had so much fun chasing his Unc Don around the pool and getting him all wet - he thought it was the funniest thing. We're looking forward to seeing the Baker's in a few weeks when we go to Florida! And we're hoping Aunt Gina will move out here soon - hopefully this fall :)
Happy Fathers Day Ryan! What great pictures. Kyla is the most smiley girl I have ever seen. I love the picture of her wearing the hat... cute cute cute : )... and I love the family picture too.
What a GREAT family pic of you guys! We were at the steel band thing, too. Didn't see you but saw the Mitchell's. How funny. :) I'll call you when we get back.
2 comments:
Happy Fathers Day Ryan! What great pictures. Kyla is the most smiley girl I have ever seen. I love the picture of her wearing the hat... cute cute cute : )... and I love the family picture too.
What a GREAT family pic of you guys! We were at the steel band thing, too. Didn't see you but saw the Mitchell's. How funny. :) I'll call you when we get back.
Post a Comment