April 2, 2009

Santa Barbara - March 09

We had a great weekend visiting Megan and Peter in Santa Barbara, California. It's such a beautiful place - we are lucky to have family there that we can visit. The kids had a blast. They were awesome on the drive there and back - gotta love dvd players! We spent lots of time outside enjoying the sunshine. We went to parks and the beach and just enjoyed alot of quality time with family.

Kyla had her first dip in the ocean - well her first "toe" dip in the ocean. Ryan paddle boarded and discovered he's a natural. I took my first ride on a Vespa scooter. And Ryland did a little bit of everything - played with the dogs, made sand castles, petted a snake and had a ton of fun with his aunt and uncle.

Although it's getting alot harder to take pictures of Ryland these days - we managed to take some fun shots of the trip. There are alot of pictures posted fyi.

3 comments:

the O'Brien Family said...

Awesome pics Cathy. Take me with next time! :)

The Fantastic Crabtree Four said...

Look like you had a awesome trip! I have the beach bug even more now :@)!

Brandon,Shara and Family said...

Oh my gosh Cathy!...What gorgeous pictures of the family. I love them all. It looks like you had a lot of fun. I need some of that : ). Take care and we love you guys.