March 6, 2009

I Don't Want To!

We have officially entered a new toddler phase of "No" and "I don't want to!" Needless to say - we had a rough day yesterday trying to nip this new habit in the bud. We had alot of tears and ALOT of time outs and so far today is a much better day. We'll see :)

I managed to take some cute shots of Ryland playing the other day when he wasn't being a little booger. Look at his innocent smile.


Kyla has started rolling over. She can get from her back to tummy but then starts screaming because she's stuck. And as soon as you turn over - she gets this big smile on her face and starts squealing. I love this stage!




2 comments:

the O'Brien Family said...

The smile is what gets you! Kyla is so adorable!

Brandon,Shara and Family said...

I love your blog...super cute. You take such awesome pics and your kiddos are so adorable. Oh I think I told you wrong for our blog so here it is... http://brandonsharacherryfamily.blogspot.com/ .