February 15, 2009

Brotherly Love

I love it when I can capture some of these cute little moments between Ryland and Kyla. I'm not sure how long it will last - but they just adore each other right now. Kyla lights up in smiles when she hears Ryland's voice and he loves giving her kisses and soothing her when she is upset.

In other news...Kyla will officially be turning 4 months old tomorrow. She is getting bigger and starting to get that baby fat, which I love. She already has the chubby cheeks - I'm just waiting for the cute chunky thighs now :) She is currently battling her first cold - which wasn't really a bad one but seems to be lingering. Still she is a good sport and is sleeping well at night and is all smiles during the day...well most of the time!

Ryland can't wait for winter to be over so he can get outside some more. We had a burst of cold weather this week so we were indoors most of the time. His new things are playing Sequence, pretending a tiger is chasing him, roaring at us if we make him do something he doesn't want to. He loves "Tic-Tacs" or "Tac-Tics" which is what he calls them and if I'm not keeping a close eye on him - he will go into my purse and help himself to a few (that little booger).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryland seems like he will continue to be a sweet big brother! LOVE the new pictures!

Us said...

Seriously, you take THE BEST photos! I'm so glad Ryland loves his baby sister.

Garasha said...

Great job Cathy! I think your pictures are great!