November 19, 2008

Four Weeks Old

Kyla just turned four weeks this past weekend - it's amazing how quickly the time goes by. She is starting to be more awake during the days and alert. She is also finally starting to make eye contact and look at her toys - especially when she is under her Baby Einstein. Ryland loves to crawl under the Baby Einstein as well, but only when Kyla is already there. He likes to get nose-to-nose with her and watch her squirm. Megan and Gina, does that remind you of anyone?

Other updates...Kyla has her first cold. It's not too bad - she is just a bit congested. She is still sleeping pretty good at night, waking up for one feeding or sometimes two so I can't complain. She hates being on "tummy-time" - which we try to do a few times a day. She's had a few adorable smiles but we think they are still "gas-related" :( We just love watching her sleep - she makes the cutest faces. One minute she'll have the biggest pouty lip and the next she'll break out the biggest grin.

I'm hoping to have an update on Ryland in the next few days as well as some new pictures. Kyla is just so much easier to take pictures of these days - she doesn't move :)

2 comments:

Us said...

I'm sorry to hear Kyla has a cold. I hope she gets over it soon! You take great pictures, by the way.

The Fantastic Crabtree Four said...

I see a little of Ryland is the picture can from above :@). Love the updates. If you ever want to do another play date for the boys let me know.